Welcome to Cherry Creek Crossing!
Cherry Creek Crossing’s community is the culmination of careful thought and planning. Home sites are developed to maximize beautiful views of Pikes Peak and the Front Range, and offer spaciousness and enjoyment. The community’s architectural standards are in harmony with the beauty of the land and protect the future value of your investment.
Residents at Cherry Creek Crossing are just minutes from:
- The Interquest Parkway commercial area
- Major shopping at Briargate
- Chapel Hills Mall
- North Academy Boulevard commercial area
- Fox Run Regional Park
- Two nearby golf courses – Kings Deer and The Country Club at Woodmoor
- Santa Fe recreation trail
- United States Air Force Academy
- Pikes Peak Community College – Rampart Range Campus
Downtown Colorado Springs is an easy drive, as is the DTC (Denver Tech Center), less than an hour away. Living here means living near, but not on top of the places you want to go to.
When selecting Cherry Creek Crossing, residents are also selecting Lewis Palmer School District 38, one of the best in the state. Children attend Kilmer Elementary, Creekside Middle School and Lewis Palmer High School, all minutes away.
- Estate-sized home sites 2.5 to 5 acres
- Horses permitted on 5 acre lots
- Panoramic views of the front range and Pikes Peak
- A covenant-protected community
- Prairie grasses and wild flowers
- Clean air
- Open space
- Rural countryside ambience
- Convenient to schools and shopping
- Convenient to Colorado Springs and Denver